Below is some a 5 page FAX about Propositions 60 & 90 Property Tax Relief.
JUL-10-00 MON 01:32 FM
James E. Dodd
Deputy Assessor- Services
Deputy Assessor - Valuation
VENTURA COUNTY ASSESSOR
FAX NO. 8056451305
DAN GOODWIN, MAI
ASSESSOR of VENTURA COUNTY
FAX (805) 645-1305
Hall of Administration
800 South Victoria Avenue
Ventura, CA 93009-1270
INFORMATION REGARDING PROPOSITIONS 60 AND 90 PROPERTY
Enclosed is the fonm to request, a transfer of tax base on residcnces for property owners 55 years old or older. The requirements for this exclusion are as
1. The principal claimant must have been at least 55 years of age at the time the original property was sold and an owner of record of the original property and replacement dwelling. None of the claimant(s) on the replacement
dwellhig can have previously been granted relief under California Revenue and Taxation Code Section 69.5.
2. Claims must be filed within three years of the date the replacement dwelling is purchased or newly constructed.
3. The replacement dwelling must be purchased or newly constructed within two years (before or after) of the sale of the original property. The purchase or new construction of the replacement dwelling must include the purchase of that portion of land on which the replacement structure will be situated. Under Proposition 90, the replacement dwelling must be purchased or newly constructed in Ventura
County on or after May 4, 1992.
4. Special rules apply to multi-unit dwellings. Each unit shall be considered a separate dwelling, either original or replacement, or both.
5. The sale of the original residence must qualify for reassessment under the provisions of California Revenue and Taxation Code Sections 110.1 or 5803, or result in a base year value determined because the property qualifies as a replacement dwelling or property.
6. The principal claimant must have been (1) receiving or eligible for a homeowners' exemption, or, (2) have been receiving a disabled veterans' exemption on the original property and replacement dwelling.
7. The replacement dwelling must be equal to or lesser in value than the original property. "Equal or lesser value" of a replacement dwelling has been defined as- 100% of market value of the original property as of its date of sale if a replacement dwelling is purchased before an original property is sold; 105% of market value of original property as of its date of sale if a replacement dwelling is purchas-ed within one year after the sale of an original property; 110% of market value of the original property as of its date of sale if a replacement dwelling is purchased within the second year after, the sale of the original property.
8. If you feel you qualify for this exclusion, you must provide evidence that you are at least 55 years old, and/or declare under penalty of perjury that you are at least 55 years old, and complete the claim form. Any additional record owners who occupy the replacement dwelling as their principal place of residence must also complete the form.
9. The claimant or spouse may only receive the benefit of this tax relief program once.
10. If the original or replacement residence is a mobile home, it must be assessed on the local assessment roll to be eligible for this exclusion. It cannot be licensed by Housing and Community Development (HCD).
We receive a large volume of claims, and it could be several months before your claim is processed. All tax bills on your replacement property must be paid when they become due. The taxable value of the property will not be adjusted until your claim is fully processed. If your claim is approved, tax relief will be granted from the date of qualification.
If you require farther infomiation or have any questions concerning the form, please call the Assessor's Office at (805) 654-2176.
AO-SD 171 a (Rev. 5/00)
SatelLite Offices - Tuesday: Civic Arts Man, Suite C, 2100 E. Thousand
Oaks 131., Thousand Oaks, CA 91363
Thursday: East County Courthouse, 3855 Alamo Street, Simi Valley, CA
93063 (805) 582-7597
JUL-10-00 MON 01:32 PH
VENTURA COUNTY ASSESSOR
Thinking about Buying or Selling Real Estate? Call David Lee Walker REALTOR ®
Search ALL Ventura County Home Listings: Foreclosures, Condos, New Homes, and More.....
View Prices, Maps, Photos, Virtual Tours, with Addresses!
Just use your name, email and valid phone as your Password - then click the "Free Instant Access!" button to enter. (Use the same Password when returning. All information is keep 100 percent Confidential) Allow the next page a few seconds to load.
We hate spam too! Your information will be kept 100 percent Confidential.
David's Golden Real Estate Quote of the Day
"Without heroes, we are all plain people, and don't know how far we can go." - Bernard Malamud
All sales data is from many sources and is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. All Sales that are shown involved other brokerages both on the selling and listing side. Any involvement by Condohouse Realtors is clearly stated and highlighted in RED. David Lee Walker, real estate broker is qualified to advise on real estate. David Lee Walker does not offer legal advice or tax advice. If you have any questions concerning the legal sufficiency, legal effect, insurance, or tax consequences regarding any real estate or other matter, please consult with your attorney, accountant, insurance agent, tax or other appropriately qualified professional. The Sales information referenced to in this Web Site (CondoHouse.com) has been Provided by the Ventura County
MLS Corporation's MLS as of the current Date. The listings and Sales are NOT exclusive to CondoHouse Realtors and may have been Represented by other Brokers. Display of MLS Data is deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. The Information contained on this website (www.condohouse.com) is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. The MLS Data and information being provided is for
the consumer’s personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose other than
to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Any link is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation nor an endorsement or guarantee. This Information is to be used as a reference and any questions that you may have should be directed to the appropriate Real Estate Agent. If you are interested in any of the properties contained within this website, please contact the appropriate Real Estate Agent. If your property is listed with a Broker, this site is not intended as a solicitation of the listing. The property offered is subject to prior sale. David Walker, REALTOR ®, or CondoHouse Realtors nor Ventura County Coastal Association of Realtors ® or Conejo Valley Association of Realtors ® cannot be held responsible for any Errors or Omissions that may have to occur upon the Publishing of this Information. More Disclaimer By submitting your Email address you are consenting for David Lee Walker REALTOR ® to contact you even if your name is a "Do not spam List". By submitting your telephone number you are consenting to David Lee Walker REALTOR ® contact you even if the number is on
"National Do Not Call Registry".
Real Estate Listing Data Updated Daily
Website Last Modified on
Monday February 19, 2018 9:05 AM Day 50 of 2018 13.7 315 Days Left in this Year 86.2
Today's Sunrise 6:37 AM PST - Sunset 5:44 PM PST at 34 10' Latitude
Daylight: 11 Hours 07 Minutes 2 Minutes MORE daylight than yesterday.
Since January 2, 2000, 7,889,339 Pages of this website were Viewed by 2,903,916 People
Yesterday 444 Pages were Viewed by 287 Possible Buyers or Sellers So What Does that Mean to You?
For Ventura County Real Estate Information Call CondoHouse Realtors CalBRE #: 01124599 805 377 0897
David Lee Walker REALTOR ® California Bureau of Real Estate "Responsible Broker License" #01124599 Lisa D. Walker REALTOR ® California Bureau of Real Estate "Real Estate Salesperson License" #01931096 The Father - Daughter Team
805 - 377 - 0897 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
This site, built, maintained and updated by David Lee Walker REALTOR ®